The Tzeachten Community Center is a nonsmoking air conditioned facility and can be used for weddings, wedding receptions, anniversaries, birthday parties, Halloween, Christmas parties, various fundraisers big and small and numerous sporting events. The gym capacity is as follows:
- Theatre Seating: 500 people
- Banquet Seating: 400 people
The dimensions of the gymnasium are 108 feet long by 74 feet wide. For sporting events we have 4 sets of bleachers on one side of the gymnasium and also have a sports clock electronic scoreboard.
To set up the perfect layout for your event, we have the follow items available:
- 48 round tables (5 feet diameter)
- 96 rectangular tables (72” long x 18” wide)
- 385 green plastic chairs
- 6 risers (8 feet long x 4 feet wide) 8" high
- 4' high, podium
- Sound system includes 3 wireless microphones, 6 lapel microphones and ipod attachment ($50 additional fee)
- Pipe and black drape for over the scoreboard ($50 additional fee if set up by staff, $25 if set up independantly)
- 9' by 12' big screen (additional fee)
- Projector (additional fee)
- Coffee Urn (additional fee)
Tzeachten has all your food preparation and cooking needs with a clean, upgraded kitchen (Kitchen is an additional fee). Amenities include a walk in fridge, stand up freezer, ice machine, commercial size mixer, meat slicer, convection oven, gas stove with four burners and a grill top with two ovens, a deep fryer, salad prep area with storage, three warming areas, microwave, three big sinks for dishwashing and a commercial dishwasher.
The gym can also be rented for a variety of sporting events including Volleyball (2 courts), Basketball, Indoor Soccer, Badminton and Pickelball.
Our Tzeachten Community Hall rates are as follows:
Booking Fee: $150 (this does not go towards the rental fee)
Rental Fee: $500 plus 5% tax
Damage Deposit: $475
Mandatory Maintenance Fee: $75/day plus 5% tax
Kitchen Fee: $262.50 plus 5% tax
Pre Set-up Fee: $21/hour Pick-up Fee: $31.50/hour
Meeting Only Rate:
(Between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm)
$225 plus 5% tax + Damage Deposit Fee
For more information or to check availability, please contact the Events Coordinator at 604-858-3888.