Tzeachten First Nation currently employs approximately 30 staff members between three locations (two offices and the Sportsfield). Human Resources provides information to all employees of the organization and allows them to maximize their participation and contribution at Tzeachten.
Our staff is key to a smooth running operation at Tzeachten, as they provide services to the people who live and visit our land. Human Resource supports managers, supervisors and employees to effectively deliver public and member services.
What We Do
- Administration of human resource policies and practices.
- Posting and recruiting individuals to fill positions.
- Organize and manage employee training workshops and seminars.
- Provide disability management assistance and support for employees returning to work following an occupational or non-occupational related illness or injury.
- Development of compensation policies and practices; ensure consist job evaluation techniques, and pension and benefit administration.
Working for us
Tzeacthen First Nation offers a competitive salary and benefit structure. Employee benefits include:
- Group Health and Dental Plan
- Life Insurance Plan
- Short-term and Long- Term Disability Plan
- Employee & Family Assistance Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Generous Vacation Leave
If you are interested in working at Tzeachten, please review the list of current opportunities below.
No Job Opportunities at this time. Please check back at anothter time.
Tzeachten First Nation is seeking a Property & Public Works Manager. The deadline is set for March 17, 2017 by 4:00pm. (For the complete posting please click the red link above).